Here are some of our highlights of 2018. CRON (+180%) GOOS (+212%) WEED.CA (+240%) GLUU (+210%) XXII (+122%) PENN (+104%) TLRY (+900%)
EVO PAYMENTS INC. (EVOP) ____
A premium member winning trade. Premium members were able to capitalize on this mid-cap hidden gem. Take note that this stock was also listed on our top stocks to succeed in 2019.
With a recent high of $27. 75; premium members are up over 30% from the lower end of our stated entry zone.
Add EVOP to your watchlist; a stock with the potential to double written all over it.
CHINA INTERNET NATIONWIDE FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. (CIFS) ____
A premium member winning trade. We were able to take a position in this high flier momentum stock and capitalize with gains north of 100%.
The stock has since shed a good deal of its gains but I am placing this stock back on our watch list for a potential second run.
CRONOS GROUP (CRON) ____
A premium member winning trade. With a recent high of $25.10; the stock was up over 356% from our buy zone. That is such an incredibly HUGE move to the upside and reinforces that it is wise to let your winners run (I blog about it HERE).
Considering such a strong move in a few months; I am expecting a pullback at some point in the shorter term. Put CRON on your watchlist, for the past few months its been a great stock to watch and hold.
MYSTERY TRADE (?) ____
A premium member winning trade. Stock recently hit a new 52 week high and is currently up north of 60% from its November lows. I see another 25-30% upside from current levels. Bringing a total return of 85-90% if correct. As of the stock's most recent high, premium members were up about 50% on this trade.
Become a PREMIUM MEMBER HERE and get immediate access to our mystery trade.
SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY) ____
A premium member winning trade. Despite my overall optimism on the stock market; we shorted the markets to hedge (what is a HEDGE?) our mainly long portfolio. As per last week's price action; holding this short remains a protection in our mainly long portfolio. YTD: +12.56%
JD.com, Inc. (JD) ____
A premium member winning trade. With a high last week of $29.39; premium members are up over 50% on this trade. Despite such a strong move, I do believe there's still more upside left.
Make sure to place this stock on your watch list, the stock seems to be gearing up for a nice run.
Walmart, Inc. (WMT) ____
Another premium member winning trade. The stock has rebounded from its December/18 lows of $85. It is now back within its short term trading range.
A very slow moving stock but I remain bullish with a price target of $110.
Stock is currently about 10 points from our price target. Place Walmart on your watch list.
FireEye, Inc. (FEYE) ____
Another premium member winning trade and a name listed on my stocks to outperform the market in 2019 (find out more about our list HERE).
At our height; we were up about 35% on this trade. Despite such a strong move to the upside and a correction due to the overall market decline; I think this stock has more to offer once this bull market resumes.
Make sure to place this stock on your watch list. I think this stock has the potential to double in share price or get acquired in 2019. Let's continue to monitor. YTD: +4.94%
AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) ____
Another premium member winning trade. We went short this stock when the break down appeared favorable from a risk/reward perspective.
Despite the rallies; AMD remains vulnerable to another sell-off. Again, it continues to have a hard time sustaining all the rallies; expect further decline.
Can you do us a favor? If you got value from this watchlist, please share and help us get the word out. Thank you for being our lifeline.
This website is for information and illustrative purposes only. It is not, and should not be regarded as investment advice or as a recommendation to buy, sell and/or hold any securities mentioned. All investments carry risk, there are no guarantees. Investors should consult with their advisers with respect to their investments. Please read our full disclaimer here.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.