Here are some of our highlights of 2018. CRON (+180%) GOOS (+212%) WEED.CA (+240%) GLUU (+210%) XXII (+122%) PENN (+104%) TLRY (+900%)
ZOETIS, INC. (ZTS) ____
A premium member winning trade. We entered this trade in the low 90s because the risk/reward seemed favorable. The stock most recently achieved a new 52 week high and closed at $103.35; providing members with a good ROI.
It should be noted that stocks putting up new 52 week highs deserves to be on everyone's watchlist and you should place it on yours.
I remain bullish on Zoetis. At minimum; I see this hitting $110 in short order. There is still potential upside.
Add ZTS to your watchlist
THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY (DIS) ____
A premium member winning trade. Disney continues to trend higher, making yet another 52 week high last week. I remain bullish on the stock in the longer term. As a reminder, we entered this trade in the low $100s. With a recent high of $140.98; the stock has clearly broken out of a multi-year channel and have provided premium members with a good sized returns.
I like Disney as a trade and a longer term investment so much so that it made it on our list of stocks to outperform in 2019. Find out more about that list HERE.
I remain bullish on Disney.
Add DIS to your watchlist
ZYNGA INC. (ZNGA) ____
A premium member winning trade. Stock recently hit yet another new 52 week high and is currently up north of 70% from its November lows. I see another 15-20% upside from current levels. Bringing a total return of 85-90% if correct. As of the stock's most recent high, premium members are up a WHOPPING 60% on this trade. Stock continues to act bullish and the prospects look promising.
Add ZNGA to your watchlist. I believe the stock is ready to get going.
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY (BMY) ____
A premium member winning short trade. When opportunities present themselves we try our best to capitalize on price action. In this case; with a recent low in the $45s; we were able to capture north of 15% on this short trade. BMY continues to demonstrate weakness in the stock. As of current; the stock remains in a bearish downtrend. Add this stock to your short watchlist; this stock remains prone to a sell-off.
Add BMY to your short watchlist
EVO PAYMENTS INC. (EVOP) ____
Another HUGE winner in the premium member community. Premium members were able to capitalize on this mid-cap hidden gem. Take note that this stock was also listed on our top stocks to succeed in 2019. Find out more about that list HERE.
With a recent high of $30.63 ; premium members are up over 40% from the lower end of our stated entry zone.
Add EVOP to your watchlist; a stock with the potential to double written all over it.
CHINA INTERNET NATIONWIDE FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC. (CIFS) ____
A premium member winning trade. We were able to take a position in this high flier momentum stock and capitalize with gains north of 100%. Another great trade we were able to seize the momentum on. We've had a great deal of momentum stocks pop up on our radar within the past few trading weeks. Keep a good eye out for them and add CIFS to your watchlist; there might be a bit more run left in this stock.
I am placing this stock back on our watch list for a potential second run.
JD.com, Inc. (JD) ____
A premium member winning trade. With a recent high of $31.63; premium members are up north of 70% on this trade. Despite such a incredibly strong move, I do believe there's still more upside left.
Make sure to place this stock on your watch list, the stock seems to be gearing up for a nice run.
Walmart, Inc. (WMT) ____
Another premium member winning trade. As I've indicated before, the stock has potential and we are finally seeing the stock make a strong move.
I remain bullish with a price target of $110.
Stock is currently about 9 points from our price target. Still upside potential IMO. Place Walmart on your watch list.
Can you do us a favor? If you got value from this watchlist, please share and help us get the word out. Thank you for being our lifeline.
This website is for information and illustrative purposes only. It is not, and should not be regarded as investment advice or as a recommendation to buy, sell and/or hold any securities mentioned. All investments carry risk, there are no guarantees. Investors should consult with their advisers with respect to their investments. Please read our full disclaimer here.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.